Brooke, Home Buyer in Babylon, NY

There are a few foreclosures in Sayville and West Sayville that I am interested in. Who do I contact to view these properties? Thank you!

Asked by Brooke, Babylon, NY Thu Jan 14, 2010

The properties are 49 Atlantic Ave, a home on Terry St by the ferries, Overton Ave, Holmes St.

Answers

3
Ralph Windschuh’s answer
Hi Brooke, I am a realtor in the area. I would be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
Offices in Ronkonkoma, Bayport, Holbrook
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
We've had family in the area for decades - and I have experience working with distressed properties.

The first step is to become educated in the foreclosure financing etc - so you enter into this with eyes wide open. There are special loans called 203Ks that can help you.

Purchasing Foreclosures is an industry unto itself - you're wise to choose a great area such as Sayville - read up on the process of the sale and your responsibilities once you're involved - and should you need an agent feel free to contact me.

Here are some links:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/sari_levy/2009/04/how_to_purchase…
http://realestate.aol.com/article/_a/how-to-finance-foreclos…
I have already previewed these properties and others with customers such as yourself. I would be happy to assist you in trying to aquire one of these properties or on that is similar. I can be reached easily from any of the sources below.
Warmest Regards,
Nunzio.Zappola@Elliman.com
cell 516 383 0700
off 631 422 7510