kapmsdr4, Other/Just Looking in North Las Vegas, NV

The seller wants me to sign a NRS 113 - they never lived in the house. What should I do? It is a private sale - not bank owned. Thanks - Sharon

Asked by kapmsdr4, North Las Vegas, NV Sat Feb 15, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Make sure you know your rights and contact an attorney if you don't. While I am not an attorney, seller's MUST provide you with an SRPD and an HOA resale package (if the home is located in an HOA.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 22, 2014
Ask for an srpd. Sellers real property disclosure. Even if they never lived in the home. It must be provided by law. As greg mentioned, no one can make you sign an NRS 113. If you have any other questions feel free to call me. Tina Haugen Century 21 (702)285-2377. http://www.SellingTheCity.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
The seller cannot force you to sign one. It is illegal in the state of Nevada for a seller to make a buyer sign an NRS 113 waiver now. You really should have representation from a realtor if you don't already. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. 702-232-8064
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 15, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer