Home Buying in SoHo>Question Details

Shareen, Home Buyer in SoHo, New York, NY

The price rang for a building in the Soho area, and are there any buildings for sale.

Asked by Shareen, SoHo, New York, NY Mon Jul 16, 2007

Answers

5
There are very few buildings for sale, the price depends on the building conditions. It can be very speculative to acquire a building and perform a very precise operation and put in back on the market with a 25-35% net gain in a very short period of time. It' is about choosing the right team, or knowing the right team. Mike Bianco
Hi Shareen,

Buildings in SoHo very greatly in size, use, condition and - of course - price. An experienced agent can help you pin down exactly the kinds of properties that fit your needs. I specialize in downtown sales and would be glad to help. Feel free to click below and give me a call any time.

Cheers,

Rob
There's seveal buildings on the market at this time, I suggest you take your time and see any many buildings as you can. Please have your attorney and mortgage broker if you're using one lined up to make the transition quicker. Best of luck, I'd be honroed to assist if you need representation.
Any good NYC real estate broker could help you with your questions. My company Coldwell Banker Hunt Kennedy uses OLR.COM, which you can use also. You're welcome to contact me if you want, no obligations. Agent search for novess at cbhk.com
Web Reference: http://www.cbhk.com
Loopnet.com has 18 listings of Soho commercial, retail or residential buildings from $2,100,000 - $16,000,000. Many of the listings do not disclose the list price due to confientiality issues of the commercial tenants.
Mario Pinedo,…, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA