Elaine Pavone, Home Seller in Columbus, IN

The information you have for 4441 Coles Dr., Columbus, IN 47201 is SO INCORRECT that it makes me question your integrity.

Asked by Elaine Pavone, Columbus, IN Mon Sep 10, 2012

Answers

6
This question was posted Sep 10, 2012, ten months ago.
As Jeff Finks CORRECTLY stated. real estate agents have NO control over what appears on aggregate real estate websites like Trulia. Did I mention , NO CONTROL?
-
When a seller indicates they want the home advertised on the 'internet', contol over where and how it appears is LOST>>>>>FOREVER!
-
According to Trulia, data appearing on this site comes from LISTHUB, a third party data aggregator.
LISTHUB obtains 'homes for sale' data from sources not identifed by Trulia. LISTHUB, at their sole descretion, replaces, substitutes and delets data that suites their purpose. This data is passed to Trulia, who suppresss, masks, replaces, deletes data at their descretion for their pupposes.

-Their purpose is to sell the agents listing back to the agent(i.e. restore the correct/original data) and to sell advertising to real estate professiionals.
-
Trulia will assign some of these listing, using an exsiting algorithm to participateing agents. Agents do not give consent for any listings to appear on Trulia. Many agents may be unaware their listings are appearing on Trulia. To be fair, I must add there are hundreds of similar websites showing real estate data, and the agent has no knowledge or grants consent for the data to appear.
-
It is UNREASONALBE to expect any agent to troll these hundreds of websites to spot inaccuracies and spend the time to find someone within these organization to FIX the problem. (Note: even when fixed, the issue repeats on the next refresh.)
-
Caps are used to make the point.
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS ARE NOT REPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION APPEARING ON AGGREGATE REAL ESTATE WEBSITES.! HOME SELLERS SHOULD CHOOSE TO NOT ADVERTISE THEIR HOME ON THE INTERNET(AGGREGATE WEBSITES). THIS WILL PROTECT ALL PARTIES, INCLUDING THE BUYER!
-
If you have suffered material loss, have your attorney contact the appropriate organization.

Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMakeEZ.us
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 29, 2013
All the information in my listing is correct. I don't know who put it on Trulia, BUT IT IS CORRECT.

It is, however, being listed this week with Susan Simpson at Remax - a former resident of the Coles Cove Condos. You are the kind of misinformed realtor that has caused me to usually list my own properties.

YOU, Mr. Finke, need to do your homework. If you had questions about the listing, the polite and gentlemanly course to follow would have been to contact me at my home.

I'm not certain you're in any position to question anyone elses integrity.
Trulia should have now blocked your information. Thanks.
I don't want anything about my property posted without my consent. FSBO has my consent and has the correct information.

Elaine Pavone
Ms. Pavone,
After speaking with a representative from the Trulia site, we have determined that Trulia lists both properties that are for sale, and properties that are NOT currently listed. To the left of the Coles Drive information, you should notice a box titled "public record." This explains that the property is NOT currently listed and the facts and sales information are compiled from public records such as local assessor, tax, and recorder offices.
Once a listing on Trulia has sold, the property's information will be posted on the site, but as a public record. I hope this clears this up for you.
Jeff Finke staff
Ms. Pavone,
We do not have this property listed. Would you please let us know where you found the information so that we can check into this and figure out why it is posted? Thank you.
I found it on both Trulia.com and Zillow.com. I am currently listed on FSBO.com with the correct information.
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012