Home Buying in 08854>Question Details

Robin, Home Buyer in Piscataway, NJ

The house is in Union County, NJ, a smart start area. In order to enhance my dowpayment, should I look for a DPAP? If so, can the team help me find

Asked by Robin, Piscataway, NJ Mon Jul 11, 2011

I'm looking for lenders that participate in DPAPrograms in Union, Somerset or/and Middlesex counties in NJ

Help the community by answering this question:


You will need to look up the County (ies) that correspond to that property (ies) and see if they have a DPAP program. Best of luck.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit Repair
Retired Mortgage Banker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Since most DPA programs are offered with FHA loans, your best best is to see if you can get pre-approved for an FHA loan first. Each county has its own guidlelines, so you may want to call the Union County Administration Building at (908) 527-4000 to get an understanding of whether you qualify for a grant.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 11, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer