Home Buying in Lodi>Question Details

Pegasus, Home Buyer in Lodi, OH

The home is listed on the Trulia site but there is no agent, or adress, just the road name...I would lovee to see the house but don't understand....

Asked by Pegasus, Lodi, OH Sun Jun 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Lodi

Answers

2
The property you are inquiring about just transferred to the bank last week. Realty Trac is a subscriber based service that pulls information from public authoritities and feeds them to sites like Trulia to gain subscribers. The home still needs to go through the banks internal process and will be on the market with their approved REO agent, though not likely at the price shown at this time as that is what the bank had to bid at the foreclosure auction to protect their liens.

If you aren't working with a realtor, you might find it less stressful to find someone you can build a rapport with that can assist you with a MLS based portal and more current information.

I'd be happy to assist, just send me an email or give me a call.
Trulia sometimes gets infromation on homes that may be going into foreclosure but do not have all the info so you can follow up on the home.
I can only say to follow local realtors for when the home does come on the markets because banks have to list homes with realtors or follow sherriff sales in the area that will auction the home per Ohio laws.
Good Luck,
Duane Johnston