Home Buying in Columbus>Question Details

wagenhofer, Other/Just Looking in Columbus, OH

The home at 4048 Pegg Ave, Columbus no longer has a for sale sign. Did it sell? Will it be going back on the market?

Asked by wagenhofer, Columbus, OH Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

4
If this is the kind of home you are looking for I can help you find one that is similiar in style, location and price range. I called the agent and she did not answer so as of right now I don't know if it will go back on the market or not. I can call you and let you know if it goes back on the market. Do you have a home to sell? I am here to help you with all your buying and selling needs. Feel free to call for a no pressure consultation to get you to the home you want.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Property has been temporarily taken off the market and no reason was given. But you can send me an e-mail with your contact info, so and I can keep you posted on when it comes back on the market.

Premier Select Homes
Henry G. Hargrave Jr(Hank) GRS, ABR Realtist
CBR 5 Million Dollars Club
4449 Easton Way, 2nd floor
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Cell # 614 893-0521
Office # 614 934-1231
email hargravejr@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
The listing realtor took it off of the market after 38 days. I am not sure why. I would have to call the listing agent and find out why and if it will be coming back on the market. I will call and find out and then let you know. Thanks for the inquiry!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
It is temporarily off the market
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013