Home Buying in Bradenton>Question Details

Littlezealot, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

The home at 5111East 22nd St is listed as 3 bedrooms, but the official appraisers description further down on the page says it is a 2 bedroom.

Asked by Littlezealot, Sarasota, FL Sun Sep 9, 2012

Which is it? Also since the home is from 1948, has it been updated to meet current hurricane codes?

Answers

3
Hi, One of those rooms listed as a 3rd BR does not have a closet so the town is unable to call it a bedroom, only a den or office. If you would like me to email you a list of 3+ BR homes in that area, just contact me or go on my website at http://www.shelleysfloridahomes.com for a lot of helpful information and also to search for homes. I have had over 30 yrs. experience helping buyers find the right home. I hope this helps.You may also call or text me at 941-932-1795. Thanks, Shelley Gentile
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
The MLS listing shows it as three bedrooms and gives room dimensions for each of the bedrooms. The interior of the house has had some cosmetic updates. You can search for houses through my website: KarenNicolls.com or give me your email address and let me know what you're looking for in a house and I'll send you a link to some listings that meet your needs.

Karen Nicolls
Atchley International Realty
941-713-4201
Karen@KarenNicolls.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
2bedrooms and not updated to codes. Check out a better local site for better, more accurate, info
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012