jimfawcett57, Home Buyer in Champlin, MN

The home 11983 Winnetka ave no has been abanonded and im wondering if it for sale and the asking price. thank you.

Asked by jimfawcett57, Champlin, MN Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

2
Not yet but it should come on the market soon. If you want I can set you up on a email alert that will notify you immediately the day of when it becomes Active.

Just let me know!

Chris
Realtor North Suburbs
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hi chris thanks for getting back to me, yes please set me up with an email alert as soon as the property becomes available, thanks again.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hey Jim,

It appears the property sold at sheriff's sale on March 5th, 2013. The redemption ended on September 5th. The banks have been very slow lately on getting homes on the market and depending on the contents inside the home, they may need to do an eviction on personal property, which can delay the listing time. Typical time to list after redemption on a vacant property is about 2-3 months.

Interesting facts: The home sold for $204,717 at the sheriff sale. This should not have an effect on the listing price as the bank will look to price the home based on current market value.

The bank is JP Morgan Chase --they are typically one of the more aggressive banks when it comes to list price.

The market has slowed down drastically the past month, so it is a great time to be a buyer. Feel free to call or email if I can be of anymore assistance.

Kyle White
RE/MAX Advantage Plus
612-636-2594