Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Hetal, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

The Ranch at Brushy Creek or Northwoods at Avery ranch? Which area is good to buy home?

Asked by Hetal, Austin, TX Tue Feb 25, 2014

Answers

6
Both are great and fairly close by from each other. Both feed into RRISD. Just depends on personal preference.
Both are great neighborhoods. As was said it really comes down to personal preference.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTORĀ® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Hello Hetal,

I also agree that both of these neighborhoods are very appealing to many people. I think it's really just a matter of personal choice. Both have good schools, are nice neighborhoods. I always suggest to my buyers that they ride around the neighborhoods, particularly in the evenings and weekends, when the home owners are home. This allows you to see how noisy, active, quiet, etc., that it is. It's also important to find a realtor that doesn't rush or push you to buy before you're comfortable, as well as help you in understanding closing dates, according to your calendar, the direction that the house is facing, if that's important to you, etc. I'd love to help with all of the above. Please feel free to call me at (512)560-9318. Thank you.
As a homeowner in Avery Ranch, I thought I'd give you my two cents-we love it here! I also have many friends in the Ranch at Brushy Creek and spend a lot of time there-again great neighborhood!

Both are very family friendly, great amenities, great schools, nearby parks, you really can't go wrong with either neighborhood. I am also an Austn Home Stager who frequently works with clients in both neighborhoods and have continually been impressed by how well people care for their homes.

Best of luck!
Jeanne
Both are GREAT neighborhoods. I'd love to drive you around and show you some houses in each, and tell you about them. Call me today!
Eric
512-712-5842
Both of them are great areas that will appreciate in time. In both neighborhoods you have good builders, good floor plans, good schools and more or less the same amenities. You should probably visit both neighborhoods, look at available floor plans and see what is better for you, where builders can give you a better deal maybe. Northwoods is a brand new community while in the Ranch at Brushy Creek you could also look at resale homes.

If you need a Realtor to help you look around and make a decision, I'd be glad to help. Feel free to contact me.

Vivianne Dordea
512-970-8814