mcshaffer91, Other/Just Looking in 15147

The HOA fees are about $275 for 321 Faircross Cir #6. What is covered by that and also, is that property still within a gated community?

Asked by mcshaffer91, 15147 Mon Feb 10, 2014

Answers

4
This is not a HOA fee. this is a mandatory per person, yearly fee paid to the Sun City Center Community Association which allows you use of all their facilities and the amentities that go with it.
There is also a $270 monthly Condo association fee which covers lawn maintenance, outside water use and basic cable.
There are 2 fees for this property. The $275 is a mandatory yearly per person fee paid to the Sun City Center Community Association. It gives you complete access to their facilities. There is a separte condo monthly HOA fee of $270 per month. This covers lawn maintenance and outside water use plus
basic cable.
Forgot to mention this condo is not in a gated community. It is part of a handfull of condos outside the gated community of Kings Point.
Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014
Great question. The property that you asking about has two fees: (1) an annual Sun City Center HOA fee of $275 per person. This annual fee entitles you to access all the community amenities such as several pools (indoor and outdoor), health fitness center, 100s of clubs, tennis courts, and so forth.

In addition, this particular property is classified as a condo and in addition to the HOA fee, it charges a monthly condo fee of $270. This Condo fee covers insurance on exterior of buildings as well as lawn care, water, irrigation.

Not all properties within Sun City Center have additional fees; it just depends on the specific community. If you have additional questions, like to schedule a showing, or if I may be of additional assistance, please call me directly at 813-393-6787.

Thank you for your inquiry and I hope to hear back from you soon.
Hi, HOA still $ 275 if you need more details please, call me at 727 798.5009 or e-mail me at
haydeecarpintero@c21be.com

Haydee Carpintero.
Century 21
Sun City Center
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 10, 2014