Percy, Home Buyer in Wilkinson County, GA

The City of Gordon,Ga. abandon an alley 15' wide behind my house. How do I claim this parcel of land?

Asked by Percy, Wilkinson County, GA Wed Apr 21, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Percy, Does the property really belongs to the town - you can check with city records or tax collector, check out city tax maps etc...go to the registrars office(they will have all records pertaining to that lot- they probably can direct who you should speak to- many Cities are low on revenue-and may want to sell off isolated parcels -they'll generate money and taxes from the sale and R E Taxes for years.. Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 21, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer