Home Buying in Jacarandas>Question Details

Penny Willia…, Both Buyer and Seller in Punta Gorda, FL

Thanks 4 the earlier answer, John. Exactly what does the $159 mo HOA fee cover?

Asked by Penny Williams, Punta Gorda, FL Wed Apr 24, 2013

Answers

2
Also, I did do a little research earlier with the property managment company and $1294 of the $1700 in additional once a year HOA fee's is included in the property tax bill.
Hi Penny,

The $159/month covers your basic cable and wireless internet access, iirigation water for you lawn, the property managment company, maintenence of all of the rec facilities and your street and street light maintenance. The additional "master association" payment covers the gatehouse and the guards that are staffed at the gate. The house itself it actually a really great deal. The next lowest priced single family house in the whole development is listed at $160,000. Please feel free to give me a call: 239-246-3004 or shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com with any other questions or help you might need. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

John Martin
Sun Realty
239-246-3004
jrmartin.mig@gmail.com