Jriggs1976, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

Thanks Tim! It's immaculate and only 6 yrs old. It's on Craigslist, signs out front and in the local paper. I'm getting discouraged!

Asked by Jriggs1976, Washington, PA Tue May 8, 2012

Now what?

Answers

4
Jacques Ambron, CRB CBR SFR’s answer
This may be the time to talk to an agent A good broker might be able to get you some customers you have been missing. Statistically Realtors get a higher prices for properties than those sold by owner
Although enticing, It's tough selling on your own... . With the number of homes on the market right now… What are you doing differently to market yours?
The “For Sale By Owner” sign at your house shows you have taken a big responsibility and a big challenge. You’ve got a lot to Consider…
You have to be prepared to:
- Qualify prospective buyers
- Find a way to reach out of town buyers
- Answer telephone inquires
- Schedule showing appointments
- Show your house
- Negotiate the selling price
- Handle all legal documents and disclosures

This is where we as Realtors can help! I also live in Washington. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
No, we thought we could try to sell on our own first. All proceeds from the sale would go toward our down payment so we wanted to try an avoid any additional fees.
Are you listed with a broker?