Titi, Home Buyer in Hollywood Hills, Los...

Thank you so much i will definalty look at all of this! I am into a proprety in Nichols-Canyon-Rd-Los-Angeles-CA-90046 what yall say about this area?

Asked by Titi, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA Sat Feb 20, 2010

i previously asked a question about where to reside with my baby girl and got amazing answers so I thought i should ask another questions :)

Answers

7
Richard "RJ" Kas’ answer
Nichols Canyon is a great area. It is one of my more favorite areas of the Hollywood Hills. Close to everything but kind of a sleeper neighborhood, just under the radar. Always happy to assist.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Hi Titi,

There is a new listing with jaw-dropping city views, over 3,000 square feet of living space, a pool and plenty of parking for under $3M in the Nichols Canyon. If you would like more information you can reach me at the number below.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Hi Titi

Nichols Canyon is one of our incredible area in the Hollywood Hills. The canyon itself, as said before, is very private and known for its amazing views of Hollywood to even Downtown. One jewel of the canyon is that its has the city's only natural waterfalls, and its minutes away from the both Hollywood, West Hollywood and Sunset Strip--its a very central location. I've worked with many clients seeking homes in the area-please let me know if you'd like to speak further about what you are looking for.

Nicole Lindler,REALTOR
Prudential California Realty
310.694.2288
Nicole@NicoleLindler.com
twitter: @NicoleLindler
Hi Titi,

As mentioned Nichols Canyon has a lot to offer with great views, homes with privacy (depending on the side of the canyon they're facing) and many of the homes up private drives have excellent parking. The road is very windy and many of the homes have canyon and peek-a-boo city views unless you are on Solar or Astral where you have 360 views. I'm an expert in this area and would be happy to talk to you about exactly what you're looking for.

Grant Linscott
Keller Williams Realty, 01715002
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
323.333.6222 cell
I really like the Nichols Canyon area Titi. I just showed a property there the other day. A very cool mid-century building on a quiet cull-de-sac street. There are definitely great houses in this enclave of Los Angeles for relatively reasonable prices. It is also a good spot to get to either the valley or the Hollywood side of the city quickly.

Let me know if you would like me to send you the one I just showed or other places available within your given criteria. Best of luck in the hunt.

Best Wishes,

--
Eric Smilay
Smilay Properties
Direct# 661.600.7463
Fax# 323.466.1788
http://www.smilayproperties.com
twitter: @esmilay
Web Reference: http://smilayproperties.com
Dear Titi;
Nichols Canyon is wonderful. Lots of recreation for a small child as well. You should investigate it fully to see if it meets your personal needs. You can check up demographics (income levels, crime rates, etc.) on a site called http://www.city-data.com
Just put in the information asked and it will give you neighborhood details as well as comparative information with other communities as well
I don't know from your question whether you are working with a Realtor. You should know that when purchasing in the States, a buyer agent is a necessity, especially when buying for the first time. There is plenty of internet data available to you about what properties are available, but a great buyer agent does so much more than supply you with properties. They evaluate and interpret the market for you, find the comparables that substantiate the value of the properties, know the subtleties of the the micro-market that property is in, can project values, etc. But most importantly, they are your advocate, both at the negotiating table, and throughout the escrow process. And the cost of all of this representation to you? 0$!. The Seller pays a full commission, whether it is divided between two agents, or given to a listing agent alone. So get yourself a representative of your interests.
Please call or email me directly so I can say more.
Best of luck,
Deborah Bremner
REALTOR, 00588885
Certified Short Sale Professional
Certified Home Retention Specialist
(D) 818.564.6591
TheBremnerGroup@gmail.com
Blogging at: http://TheBremnerGroup.com/blog
Nichols canyon is fantastic! Very private area with great access to both east and west side of LA, closer to the 101 freeway and less congested than Laurel Canyon. Very nice pocket that has the best access to Runyon Canon hiking trails as well.