Bakershalonda, Home Owner in Pennsylvania

Thank you so is it a chance I can purchase the house? I know reading the info it states the house is being sold as -is

Asked by Bakershalonda, Pennsylvania Wed May 23, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi again, Alan is exactly right. Let me know if I can get you a Seller's Disclosure of the issues with the property and most importantly, have you been inside the property yet?

Eric Axelson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 24, 2012
If the house is sold " as is"
and there are issues with the property, you may need an FHA 203k loan to buy the house.
Usually your Realtor will tell you whether or not you will need that type of loan. It allows you to buy the house with 3.5% down payment and finance all of the costs of fixing the house.

call me tomorrow if you would like to talk further. 267 992 7276.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
NMLS ID 143960
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer