Home Buying in York>Question Details

Lorie Frey, Home Buyer in Elizabethtown, PA

Thank you all for responding....I will just do it here, so I can utilize my time more efficiently....We are looking for at least a 3br, 2 bath, would

Asked by Lorie Frey, Elizabethtown, PA Tue Mar 12, 2013

like to have a finished basement....The big must is, it has to have a big garage...We have a mud bogger truck, and an F250.....at least an acre of land....I think I just may have made this even harder...WE have our credit back now, and I do believe we are now allowed to purchase a home now, but we kind of opted out on the renting, because of the down payment...We have been renting for 3 years now, @ 1200.00/month, plus we pay an additional 300 a month for our shop/garage/storage area we have....I would really love to be on the east York, surrounding areas, all the way to Wrightsville to east York......if that helps.....Thank you everyone for trying to help, and let me know how you may help us....I appreciate all your hard work.....thank you....

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in York

Answers

1
Sharon Harris’ answer
Sounds like your on the Move! There are many homes that would suit your needs and finf=ding one would be easy. The key to the whole thing is financing. There are differant financing options and it helps to know what they are before looking.
One option is USDA a loan that will aloow you to finance 100% of the home. You can even add in closing costs if the homes apprasial will cover the cost of the home and the closing costs. This is a really nice loan program and it is based on income and debt ratios. .
Fha is another way to go you need 3 1/2 of your own money into the deal. it can be cash you have on hand, gift money, from a 401k or stocks. With FHA we can ask the seller to pay closing costs. Up to 6%. ( USDA allows this too)

Fha will go down to a 580 credit score >>you will need 5% down here.
If you get pre approved for a loan then you will know which program you will fit in and what amount money you are approved for. Plus you will need a pre approval letter to write contract on a home anyway.
If you want a list of homes emailed to you in the east York area send me an e mail address to send them too.Happy to send them and then you can review them and pick the ones you like. And from there we can reveiw taxes and see what that home will cost you a month. And get out to go look it it as well.

I work with buyers and buyers only>. I will be happy to help you and know how to get you to settlement without a lot of trouble!

Now if your still thinking rent to own we can explore that too. BUT you are soooooo much better off buying if you can. call or email 7174650661 or movewithsharon@gmail.com Buyers agent with Coldwell Banker.
Web Reference: http://www.cbsp.com/sharris