Lianarr, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Tax Rate Code Area: 554201

Asked by Lianarr, Bronx, NY Wed May 4, 2011

Answers

4

Great question! But as my colleagues have said, it depends on the specific neighborhood. The regular tax rate is low, but many neighborhoods have special assessments and bonds that drive that rate up. The bright side is most of these additional fees are for a limited time, maybe 25 years. So if a home is 12 years old, it is half way through the time period and that fee will expire when the time period expires. That means the tax rate will readjust lower.
All of us full time Realtors in the area would love to help you and answer any additional questions you may have! Happy house hunting!
Vera Gleason
Pedersen Real Estate
951-334-6002
92881 has a standard California tax of approximately 1.05%, but you'll need to have an agent, title company, or escrow company check on any supplemental taxes, fees, HOAs, etc. to get a full picture.

You should find a reputable real estate broker to work with (I'm assuming you don't already have one since you're here asking the question).

Cameron
Corona Real Estate Broker
Corona, California
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 10, 2011
Hi Lianarr:

I'm not sure which area you are asking about, in general Calfiornia Tax Base is 1% but because of bonds, CFDs and Mellow Roose it could be over 2%. Each property has to be looked up individually it is not by Zip code because it is based on the requirements that the city required when the builder built and how they passed on those improvements to the infastructure to the consumer. Give me a call and I will be glad to help you.

Diana 909-560-0145
Web Reference: http://www.dianam.com
Hi!

I will be happy to answer your question, but I need clarification regarding exactly what you want to know ...
Can you elaborate a bit?

Marlene Prescott
Prudential CA Realty
marlenepre@aol.com