Wongarchie, Home Buyer in Houston, AK

TX 77044 crime rate? House Vacancy rate? Average rent? Average price for a single family locates in "Greensbrook Forest Houston, TX 77044.?

Asked by Wongarchie, Houston, AK Mon Feb 25, 2013

Answers

3
Al Geffon’s answer
"Average" is very subjective ... numbers can be made to show almost anything. Here's the link to the crime rate by zip code ... http://mycity.houstontx.gov/crime/

Are you looking to purchase investment property or a primary residence? I'll be happy to forward you the comps for property sold in Greensbrook Forest ... that way you'll be able to see how specific features affected prices (much better than simply an "average" number) and how long the homes were on the market. Please send me your contact information, and I'll have it to you shortly thereafter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Hi Wongarchie,

I have helped clients purchase and lease in Kings Lake Forest subdivision, accross street from Greensbrook Forest, for the last five years. It is a great area, rents range from $900 to $1200, with home prices from $50,000 to $90k. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend!
Mario Romero
Broker Realtor

marior@r3yes.com
832.818.5868
Please call me to help you get pre-approved! I can help answer your home buyer questions and suggest the best products available.

Kristin Babik
Senior Loan Officer
Envoy Mortgage LTD
713-403-6652