Home Buying in New Haven>Question Details

sdoughty67, Home Buyer in New Haven, CT

Switch from CHFA to traditional mortgage so I can rent my house out.

Asked by sdoughty67, New Haven, CT Sun Jul 28, 2013

My home is currently for sale because I can't rent it out due to a CHFA owner occupancy loan. Is it possible to refinance to a traditional mortgage so I have more options in case house doesn't sell? What's that process look like? I already have an agent and mortgage broker.

Help the community by answering this question:


I've been living here for four years.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
How long have you owned your house?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer