kweedman, Home Buyer in Jupiter, FL

Suggested Boynton Beach neighborhoods?

Asked by kweedman, Jupiter, FL Tue Apr 17, 2012

My husband and I are in our early 30's, with pets and no kids. Love the idea of living within a few miles of the beach. Also like the idea of a townhome. Any suggested neighborhoods?

Answers

14
Hi... I specialize in Boynton Beach! You can browse through my website http://www.FloridaFastHomeSales.com - make note of any properties you like by address and give me a call to pre-view anytime.

I would suggest Tuscany, Mariners Cay, Quantum Park, Belle Verde, Barefoot Cove, Wateside Village, and Mariner. I am not sure of your price point. You can contact me direct and give me more information and I can narrow down the search for you.

Kind Regards,

Kimberly Kirkman, Realtor
Century 21 Tenace Realty
Boynton Beach
561-312-1814
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 23, 2012
Dear Kweedman,

There are many opportunities and so much depends on your particular needs and requirements as not enough information is given. My goal is always the same as my clients and that is to identify the best opportunities that match their needs and negotiate the absolute best pricing and terms. After all your home should not only tug at your heartstrings but also be a prudent long term investment. The very best to start is a detailed conversation of what you are trying to accomplish and put together a clear description of what your perfect home looks like and what areas to concentrate. It is important to discuss your expectations on both the investment and use sides of this transaction as there are many factors that will effect your ultimate satisfaction. Being young and interest rates at all time lows my advice is try and find a home you can live in for 10 to 15 years or longer and lock in long term money that will leave you smiling for many, many years.

Price, location and many other things come in to consideration and if you would like to discuss your particular needs in more detail I am free for a complimentary consultation. The market is moving very quickly and buyers have to prepared to act fast to land the best deals. Just yesterday we scheduled an appointment for a listing that hit the MLS at 1:30 and had a full price cash contract to the seller before the sun set and I am not too sure that will even be good enough. Every situation is different and you must be well prepared in this fast moving market where unique opportunities still do present themselves.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 18, 2012

If Boynton Beach is where you'd like to be, here are a few neighborhoods to consider. Much will have to do with how much you are able to spend for your new home, as prices can vary widely depending on location.

Quantum Village, Estancia, Monterey, Ocean Ridge Yacht Club, The Harbors, Waterside, and Quantum Park.

Please contact me directly if I can be of further service.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
No pets and no kids gives you ample time to enjoy a neighborhood that offers plenty of restaurants, clubs, galleries, shops, and activities that are clustered around the neighborhood where you live. In that case, you may want to look for a townhome in Delray Beach.

Consider the subdivisions of Heritage Club, Cannery Row, and Pineapple Grove Village right in Delray Beach. Your Delray Beach townhome will be walking distance to the thriving downtown area of that city, which is always humming with activity at night, and appeals to people of all ages.

In addition, your Delray home will be within about half a mile of the beach.

Best of all, these are relatively new buildings and they are populated with people in similar age ranges to yours. So at the risk of directing you away from a Boynton Beach home and moving you south, please check these homes in Delray Beach. The prices ranges of these communities run from Heritage Club in the 285,000s to Pineapple Grove Village in the 375,000 range to Cannery Row, Delray's newest townhomes, in the 500,000s.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
The Springs on Jog is a great nieghborhood in Boynton Beach. Lake Charleston offers some beautiful attached homes as well.
contact me just click on top right.
Tamela Staubs
RE/MAX Direct
5614367727

There are lots of great places that meet your requirements, please feel free to contact me to receive the listings available.

Thank you

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
i would like you search for me a 3 bedrooms house garden, good neighborhood, and if you can how much i have to pay per year of taxes for be a propietary, my furnitures are big, and also in case i don't live there in how much i can rent it, on a good neighborhood, not interesting to be on a club, a big bedroom with walk in closet and garage, are airport close, ? veterinarian? price between 75000 to 130000,
i trust on you.
thanks a lot
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
There are many nice townhome communities in Boynton Beach that allow dogs and are located close to the Intracoastal and beaches, also close to the mall and restaurants. The choice would depend on your budget, there are townhomes from mid 100s to mid 200s. Please let me know if I can help you in your search.

Violetta Polyakov
Broker/Owner
Florida Home Consulting, Inc
(561) 767-8864
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012

If you would like to get a list of homes available close to the beach feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
i HAVE THREE SMALL DOGS ARE ALLOWED? IN CASE I DESIDED TO BUY A HOUSE? THANK YOU
Hi Kweedman, I have several great properties that are located a few miles from the beach. They are about 2 miles from the beach. Some of the developments that are east and 2 miles from the beach that I think you would like are Tuscany on the intracoastal, KoKomo Key that is on the intracoastal and Bayfront. The price range are from low l00s to mid l00s.

It would help if you can give me more details so that I would be able to help you better. If you send me your email address, I can email you properties for you to look at.

I have a website that you can also visit at http://www.sandstarproperties.com and you can contact me at 561-504-5724.

I look forward to working with you.

Lucille DiFranco
Sunshine Properties
561-504-5724
There are many depending on the answers to some questions like ... price range? # of bedrooms? # of bathrooms? garage? pool? and other amenities that may be important to help narrow your search.

Find a Realtor and start a dialogue. All the best!

Kathy
The logistics involved in your purcchase will determine where to suggest !
Finances play a large part in where to recomend. .There are lots of
attractive choices in Boynton Beach. Only some will meet your particular
needs . Establish a relationship with a local Realtor ,Establish where you
are in desred costs and qualifications, then you can get usefull direction.
Best of success!

Bob Brubaker Highlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://pbc-realcam.com
Renaissance Commons is a great community. Beautiful town homes and condos. Great new shopping and restaurant district. Yuppie type of area. Fun night life
Call or email me if you would like me to send you some available listings
Marni Zuckerman
Signature International Real Estate
561-613-9335
ListWithMarni@gmail.com