Lily, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX

Sugarland rental market

Asked by Lily, Texas City, TX Thu Apr 14, 2011

If i buy an investment property in Sugarland, tx, how long could it take to rent out? Is there a lot of vacancies in Sugarland? Is it easy to rent out or not?

Answers

5
Hi:

I have been helping investors for the past 5 years sourcing for investment properties in Sugar Land and Missouri City. We were able to lease it out anywhere from 15-45 days with yield above 20%. It all depends on the interior and the asking price. The absorption rate is very good and we have no problem leasing them out.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 14, 2011
Lily - On average it would take 4 weeks to rent out the property. It needs to be clean and priced right.

thanks,
Rakesh
Hi Lily,
Sugar Land is a community of single family homes and is often considered by buyer and renter of all prive ranges. The quality of lifestyle an execptional schools make it a desireable place to live. Let me know is you need detailed on property in Covington Woods.
Robert Wilson
Hi Lily -

You have 2 good answers already. But I will reiterate that it depends on the interior (i.e. cleanliness and updates) and make sure you price it right.
The rental market in Sugar Land is still good. I can usually rent one in 30-45 days. There are very few good rentals homes available.

Let me know if I can assist you in the purchase of the property and/or the rental of the property.

Melvin Knesek

K2 Realty,Inc

Office: 281.491.5880

Cell: 281.701.5307

Fax: 281.491.5723

Email: mel@k2realty.com