Home Buying in Trafalgar>Question Details

Jessicaj, Home Buyer in Trafalgar, IN

Struggling with Credit Fraud, want to buy now

Asked by Jessicaj, Trafalgar, IN Wed May 30, 2012

I recently ran a credit report after being denied over and over again for credit cards, and loans...I am 21, and my credit has been ruined since 2004, when I was 14! I have contacted all the places on my credit but they say there is nothing they can do but I can pay a price and they will take them off, I dont feel that I should have to pay anything considering I did not have anything in my name that young! I had just begun building my credit with a loan from my bank that I had to loan off myself with a CD and a pre loaded debit card I borrow off of to build and yet nothing has helped. Im frustrated with the whole TERM and MEANING of CREDIT! I just wanted to buy a house for myself and my son and I jsut keep struggling....any suggestions?

Answers

1
Jessica,

If you would like I know of a good credit repair agency and My finance manager can speak with you to see what you need to do

Brad Osborne
Weichert Realtors
317-258-3651