Home Buying in Porter Ranch>Question Details

Arty, Home Buyer in 91326

Stray golf balls from Porter Valley Country Club?

Asked by Arty, 91326 Sat Jul 4, 2009

I'm interested in purchasing a property in the Porter Ranch area that's adjacent to the golf course. However, I'm worried about stray balls flying towards the house causing damage to the property or personal injuries.

Answers

3
To Arty,
I live and work as a Real Estate Broker in Porter Ranch and love the area. I would love to find you a house. Call or email me any time at 818-357-9658 or jhector@socal.rr.com
Mr. Arty,

If you are concerned, then my suggestion is for you to find your future home further from the Golf Course. Dont want to be concerned all the time. FYI currently there are 220 plus homes for sale in Porter Ranch.

I wish you luck with your home search!

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Keller Williams Realty Northridge
direct 661 713-8780
Yes, there will definitely be golf balls in your yard. Additionally, you will be asked to sign a disclosure form regarding the same. Be diligent. Look for existing golf ball damage light small craters on the stucco, newer glass, golf balls in the foliage, etc.