Home Buying in Fenner>Question Details

Maljeep, Home Buyer in Pennsylvania

Station Square in Ambler versus Walnut Grove in Feasterville?

Asked by Maljeep, Pennsylvania Sat Jun 27, 2009

I recently removed by Station Square in Ambler deposit due to a negative experience with the real estate agents and have since then put a deposit down in Walnut Grove a new construction community off of pine rd in feasterville (Prices were much more affordable and priced to sell unlike Station Square in Ambler with astronomical prices. These are built by County Builders. Can anyone give feedback regarding their experience with County Builders, house structure, upgrades, etc. Also what is the community like if you live in that area? The community sits right next to Walnut Ridge which looks very nice on alot of land and very pleasent. It is also near a train station for an easy commute to center city. Thanks for your feedback.

Answers

5
Jeanne Dougherty’s answer
Hi!
My name is Jeanne Dougherty and I am a Real Estate Agent with Prudential. I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with an agent but please don't assume every agent is the same or works the same. When you start to work with someone ask for references and check them out. That being said, I am listing a townhouse in Walnut Ridge now. It is a very nice unit with lots of upgrades. It may be a good idea to take a look at this townhouse and it will give you an idea of a finished product. I could also put you in touch with my seller about the dev. in general. I have been doing open houses and met a lot of neighbors and all have been friendly and easy going. The only thing I will say about County Buidlers is that when my seller bought in Walnut Ridge the build time turned out to be 18 months. I had sold his prior townhouse and he had to move in with one of his friends until the unit was completed. My seller is leaving the community to move to a single family home. Please feel free to contact me @ 215-534-2380. You can also go to http://www.26 Dukes Way.com and take the virtual tour. Lots of Luck! Jeanne Dougherty
Hi Maljeep,
Happened to come across this link, when I was looking for reviews on Walnut Ridge and Walnut Grove communities by County Builders.

We are looking into new Townhome constructions at Emerald Walk by the same County Builders in Feasterville PA.
Needed some feedback on them so that we get some kind of idea on these new Houses.
If you bought a house in Walnut Grove , how was your overall experience with them. Also shed some light on the concern raised in this thread regarding their "delay in delivery"of finished house.

Thanks in Advance!!!
Thanks for the heads up. Yes i do have my own realtor. I just wanted to get some info on County Builders and their reputation. I am so happy i removed my deposit from Station Square at love the community at Walnut Ridge (completed) and build by County Builders and Walnut Grove will be right next door. They have not broken ground yet, but it is a 85 towhhome community with what looks like a great product for a great price. Thanks.
I concur with Terrance. The best advice that I have is to always have an agent represent you on any new construction. Without that or an attorney, you have no representation.

Good luck in your move!

Frank
Are you saying that you are working with the listing agents for the developments? Defendants don't have the prosecuting attorney represent them in court, why should you go with the listing agents?

No, I do not have any positive or negative information on those builders, but I highly recommend getting an agent to represent your needs and watch out for your interest.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro