Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Shelton Green, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

Starting to invest in the philadelphia, PA area..

Asked by Shelton Green, Philadelphia, PA Thu Feb 7, 2013

I'm looking for properties in the philadelphia, PA area that is under $30,000 with owners that does owner financing or contract to deed? Is their a website or can someone email me the listing.

Answers

3
Sheri Curci’s answer
Good Evening Shelton, Feel free to give us a call for a confidential talk.

Feel free to use our Real Time Site for your free no obligation search

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889
Hello Shelton,
I work extensively with new investors.
There are many properties under 30k on the market. Few, however, are sensible to purchase unless you are ready for a substantial renovation work.
The key is to find one that has solid structure and does not require a complete rehab.
Such properties are out there but there are rear. I can find one for you at around 20k or even less.
Owner financed (means owner is very motivated to sell) properties that also are in the condition that is "rentable" , makes good numbers and at the same time is owner financed are very very seldom found.
Realistically, I can find a property for you even at around 15, ooo with solid structure that may require fewer renovations, let alone under 30,000. But it will have to be cash purchase and repairs need to be done.
We can help you with every step pf the process as we are investors, realtors and have extensive network of contractors.
But, owner financing and rent able condition, not to mention all things up to code to avoid liability - not so much.
Please feel free to call me for details.
Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark - The Diamond Group-Real Estate Sales
Main Line Investors Group - Property Management
City Avenue Shopping Center
7708 City Ave., Suite 219
Philadelphia, PA 19151
Tel: 610-348-8389
Tel: 610-449-1919 x.223
Fax:484-453-8313
Licensed In Pennsylvania

Dmytro V. Bova
Bova Property Group

~ Never Stop Building!
http://www.vpm3.com - Andre Robinson 267-249-6645 Disston Realty Please call me and tell me how it works out. http://www.andrerobinson.com