Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Ed Fitch, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA

Standard Pacific Homes

Asked by Ed Fitch, Sacramento, CA Thu Jul 5, 2012

Does anyone know about the quality / reputation of Standard Pacific Homes and/or Brookfield Homes we are looking in the Dublin area. But any information other than their website would be very useful.

Kindest Regards, E. S. Fitch

Answers

3
I would say by personal experience that I lived in a Standard Pacific Home in Dublin Ranch, and it was great in quality. lot of the new houses built by different builders dont have their quality standards and these I knew after I saw other newer houses around.
Hi Ed,

Both are good builders and like the previous Realtor, have sold many of their homes after the fact. Are you looking for a brand new home?
Please don't hesitate to call if you need assistance. Your local Realtors in our area are best to have when you are buying a home.

Lillie Missbrenner, Realtor
Short Sale, REO and HAFA Certified
Better Homes and Garden
Danville, CA
Cell:925-628-9100
Standard Pacific has been building throughout California and has earned a decent reputation. Like those of any other builder, no home is flawless, but Standard Pacific seems stand behind their homes when issues inevitably comes up.

Generally, I've seen their homes in secondary markets (ex-urbs or further) and their quality has been competitive or better than builders at that price range. But, as with anything with thousands of parts and hundreds of variables, it's best to be represented by a professional who can help watch over the purchase with the supplier.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com