Home Buying in Tacoma>Question Details

Robert, Home Buyer in 98005

South Puget Sound - Tacoma, Puyallup, Sumner, Federal Way, Auburn, Enumclaw...

Asked by Robert, 98005 Sun Feb 3, 2013

Investor willing to pay cash for homes most wouldn't touch. I almost only want bank owned where the bank is desperate to sell because the condition o the property renders it unfavorable to 99.9% of the buying community. No, these aren't the only opportunities, but they seem to be the ones with the greatest profit potential.

Agents - 99.9% I won't do business with, and I assume you compete with each other and know why. I need a shrewd partner who 1) knows the markets, 2) gets what customer service is and knows it's not my job to chase you for information and scout the internet to find deals, 3) understands the difference between buying a residence and investment, 4) wants to work with me and a stellar contractor to build a meaningful business in the South end (eg: a home a month on average).

I'm a professional, learning real estate, have little patience for people who want a commission check, and am inspired by the few who know they make money by making others money.

Answers

5
Kyle Graham’s answer
I am going to be straight up with you in these area's you have missed the boat. If your looking to become a landlord and acquire multiple properties and hold then there is something still out there for you. If your plan is to buy and flip well the market is so competive and yet the appreciation is slow there isnt much money or any money to be made. Your best bet is to scout the auctions at the courthouses and try to find a property with some equity. Problem is there will be 20+ others there doing the same thing.

If you have cash and a great contractor break into the new construction market. Find some lots cheap and build a nice yet affordable home. There is market shortage right now of inventory. Buyers are having a hard time finding homes. This is making it more competitive and homes are selling quicker. Lots are still available cheap since the raw land market has been hit the hardest in the real estate downturn.

I can help you find lots in a great area with potential but I dont do anything that doesnt make investors money so helping you find homes is something I can't do.
Hi Robert, If you are a rehabber, I think you'll find the market has changed and your current assessment may not serve you well right now. I can tell you that there are very few banks who could be described as desperate to sell a home. Most of the offers I'm writing on bank owned homes for cash investors are competing with 5-15 other cash investors for the home. A cash buyer is not rare in this market.

There are still significant cash flow opportunities in the buy and hold market (rentals) but be prepared to move quickly and write many offers for good rehab projects.

Having said all that, if you have realistic expectations for profit and make intelligent offers that make sense to you, there are still (and always will be) opportunities out there.
You came to the right place!

I primarily work with investors

To find the right investment at the right price, you have to know the market. As the expert in local neighborhoods, I can provide information tailored for your specific home search.
Here’s a good example: I have the resources to evaluate homes in the neighborhoods where you have an interest. This information will educate you on what prices are being paid for homes similar to the ones you are considering.

I know how important it is to have all the information you need to make the right decision. So please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this service or any other part of your home search. Working together, we make sure that you make the right move.

There are many steps in the investment buying process. It’s easy to miss something that can add significantly to the cost of your investment.
I’m an expert and can help you simplify this process and get the most home for your money. Here’s how:
I can give you a complete picture of the costs so you know how much home you can afford.
I can help you rule out neighborhoods that don’t fit your needs and find new neighborhoods that do.
I can make sure you have the latest alerts on homes that meet your criteria so other buyers don’t beat you to the punch.
I can keep you informed about what’s happening in the local market.
I can give you in-depth details on each property.
I can quickly schedule tours and give you specific information on the advantages and drawbacks of each property
I can also help you craft offers, present offers to sellers, and much more. Contact me at (benis.dawkins@gmail.com) or (206-883-4222) and I can help make the entire process simpler and more cost effective for you. I can help make sure you make the right move.

Give me a call so I can show you around town.

Here's to our success!

Benis Dawkins
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
Seattle Tacoma Wa
Real Estate Broker
Certified Distress Property Expert
Investment Agent
206-883-4222
Hello Robert, as you know you will be getting a lot of responses to your post. The only true way to find the right Broker for you is to sit down face-to-face and then decide. Email me a good time for us to meet and I'll get it on my calendar. KellyBaker@kw.com
Web Reference: http://Www.nwhomes4sale.net
Robert, I live, work and know these areas.I can start today!