Home Buying in Arlington>Question Details

airreea, Other/Just Looking in 76010

Sorry its me again

Asked by airreea, 76010 Sun Apr 7, 2013

My credit score is 560 from when I was younger. I dont pay my credit cards or car note late. Most of it is just stupid medical collections but my payment history has been perfect since 2009..I just want a house that's mine a put my roots down for good

Answers

6
Joseph Fernandez’s answer
I recently helped a woman in the same situation and every case can be greatly different. Give me a call when you have the opportunity and I will be able to steer you in the correct direction. Before you spend a penny on credit repair give me a ring. Alot of individuals in that line of work do questionable work and rob people of alot of hard earned money. I've been using the same person for years. She will be able to tell you straight forward of what your limitations you may have. I can help if you let me.

Real Estate Consutlant
3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com
blog: blissfulestates84.blogspot.com
With a good payment history since 2009 you are most likely in good shape to move forward. You should contact a mortgage lender and look at moving forward before interest rise any further! Best of luck to you.

John
Contact Matt.
Matt Veoukas

Mortgage Banker | NMLS # 172924

3861 Long Prairie Rd, Suite 110 | Flower Mound, TX 75028

Direct: 817.891-1255 |E-Fax: 855.299.3498

Matt.veoukas@caliberfunding.com

http://www.mattveoukas.com

His information is below and see if he can help you.
Please call me and I will recommend a credit repair agency. That is your best option right now. The medical debts will continue to be sold from one collection company to another, essentially renewing the debt each time. There are qualified companies who can direct you how to get this under control.
Paula Wommack
Prudential Texas Properties
817-265-6609
Hate em or like em, credit scores are here to stay for now. However, there is more to underwriting than a credit score. Generally speaking, credit underwriting involves a few "C's":
Character: Acting in good faith and trust to repay a debt; ability to manage finances.
Capital: Sufficient funds to close; backup funds for problems down the road; underwriting ratios.
Capacity: Ability to repay; how have you paid others; more underwriting ratios!
Collateral: Loan-to-Value ratio; appraised value of asset; survey; analysis of asset.
Sound like Greek? In my opinion you need a team of experts to help with your frustrations. Contact me and start on the road to home ownership.
Lloyd Parnell
lloydparnell@yahoo.com
BUYING A HOME (Let us give your credit file a checkup.)

Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, we also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible.

Did you know your credit file may contain errors or other issues that are holding down your credit score. Instead of simply qualifying based on your current credit score, we’ll use our credit
proofreading software to give your credit file a checkup and ensure your credit score is as strong as it can be.

Our technology can analyze how you use your credit cards and suggest slight changes that will strengthen your credit score. We can even detect and remove any errors in your credit file that
have been working against your credit score. Our easy to follow, step by step plans can improve your credit health in as fast as 72 hours. Since healthier credit profiles often result in higher credit scores - we may be able to help you qualify for better rates and lower down payments.

So before you apply for a mortgage loan, let us ensure you have the healthiest credit profile possible.
Better credit health.

Get the facts about home mortgages from the experts at ENG Lending. Learn about different types of home mortgage loans and what to expect during the mortgage application process. Plus, find information about the current mortgage market and which mortgage myths you should never believe.
Let ENG's experienced Mortgage Bankers help you find a solution for your financial needs. My name is Lowell contact me at (972) 646-2411 so we can discuss your situation in private. Benefit from my 21 years of experience answering the most common mortgage questions.
Take 3 minutes to view the attached video and make a decision as to whether or not you need my help http://www.availcoach.com/avail/

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481