cannohare, Home Buyer in Center Point, AL

Sorry ... I did intent by using word "best" to mean most sales, familar with area, etc. ... poor word, of course.

Asked by cannohare, Center Point, AL Sat Sep 1, 2012

Wonder why I've not heard anything else from Keller/Williams? I can guess. Thanks to all of you who offered excellent advice ... I appreciate your time ... if I thought this would be easy, I would sell myself ... not that stupid.

Answers

2
Lou Ann,

Thanks for your views; however, the Keller/Williams sign does not have the name of an agent, only Keller-Williams. Soo, no way for me to know which agent unless I call and, I'm not of a mind to call & find out. Asssociation by default is what it is ... one makes a mistake and all are potentially at fault. Seems like someone would have noticed and pointed out to someone ... but, then, there you go - another reason to look elsewhere for a realtor ... I don't want my property sitting around for two years. I plan to relocate to Turkey eventually, maybe ... house already built & empty ... or Gulf Shores is also a possibility. I've gotten the names of three highly recommended realtors, so that's where I plan to start interviewing next week. I do appreciate your taking the time to offer your opinion. This web site has been full of interesting and very useful information that I have taken note of and really appreciate the realtors who offered me excellent advise as to questions to ask potential candidates.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
I did post back but guess it did not come through. Keller Williams is a great company and there are very many hard working agents. First of all, if there was a sign up for two years obviously it did not have any calls on it!! Agents do make mistakes. You are hiring the agent and not the company so keep that in mind!! Good luck to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012