Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Infocus, Home Buyer in

Someone comment about ' 11350 5th Ave SW Seattle area? safety, school, entertainment, foods, etc.

Asked by Infocus, Tue Feb 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3108919728-Seola-Gardens-1135…

Answers

3
You can also go to citydata.com and input the zip code for a wide variety of statistical data for the area.
Have you searched neighborhoodscout.com? That website will give you some basic info about the area in terms of safety and schools. I can tell you my fav places are: DUBSEA for Coffee (8th SW & 100th) great coffee + relaxing atmosphere. EVERGREEN POOL for aquatic fun (116th & 8th SW). ZIPPYS for burgers (14th SW & Roxbury). FRED MEYER for shopping (1st S & 140th). You are right on the cusp of Seattle and Burien, so it will be fun to explore both areas. SEAHURST park is wonderful beach experience (144th & Ambaum). Good luck!
You can get complete school and community information from this link for free!