Home Buying in Hattiesburg>Question Details

Robin Adair, Real Estate Pro in 27502

Somebody please contact me, as I need assistance having an offer inputted on a HUD Property, as well as some Comps on it.

Asked by Robin Adair, 27502 Fri Mar 16, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Shea.... If you haven't already figured it out try HUDHomeStore.com and you can search any HUD property in any city and State. I am a HUD Listing Broker and can help you if you are interested in HUD homes in Mississippi. If you are looking for a HUD home in Virginia however it may be best to click the agent link on the property you're intersested in and ask the agent if he/she can work in a dual compacity for both the Seller and the Buyer. If you need assitance on a HUD home in Hatteisburg let me know and I'll try to assist you...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 20, 2012
You should contact the agent who submitted the HUD electronic bid. They can also pull up comps for that property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 20, 2012
I have helped several clients purchase HUD properties. Please give my office a call at 601.336.5612 and we can assist you with comps & inputting an offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 19, 2012
You are in Virginia and working a house in Hattiesburg?? Missississippi??
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 16, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer