Home Buying in Todt Hill>Question Details

Mirosmith, Home Buyer in Todt Hill, Staten Is...

Some people say that Stonegate in Grasmere is becoming a very noisy community. What does anybody know about that?

Asked by Mirosmith, Todt Hill, Staten Island, NY Wed May 25, 2011

Answers

7
Hello Miro, Are you interested in purchasing a home there? If so I suggest you visit the area at various times on different days and judge for yourself. Watch out for the joy-stealers: gossip, criticism, complaining, faultfinding, and a negative, judgmental attitude.
Gina Gaggi Caleca 917-204-0096 Associate Broker, Piazza Realty, Brooklyn, NY
I have a listing in Stonegate and find it a very desirable area. The Condo's are set up beautifully and the community is quiet and nice and private. I have been there all hours of the day and night and it is a lovely neighborhood. It is like resort living and the people I have met that live there love it. So close to the bridge too! You don't even have to get on the expressway!!! I also rented a unit there to a young couple last spring and they are so very happy to be there. Having a young child there was no need to go to the beach and battle traffic all summer!! Great area! Call me if you want to take a look at the House I have for sale there
I see a few good answers already but I have to answer this question because I've also sold units in Stonegate and people love it there! As stated below, very desirable area with easy access to bridge for commuters etc. Also, I always say it's like living in a vacation resort year round!!!. You have a pool, tennis, playground, health club, outside maintenance and snow removal. How many areas have all this going for it?? And the community is always maintained, definite pride of ownership. Don' t base anything on "hearsay"- go for yourself, drive around the area , take a look, and make an appointment with a realtor to view one of these homes, you won't be disappointed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 28, 2011
There's no healthclub in Stonegate. I owned a home there for 12 years, selling last year. It's a beautiful, peaceful, nice place to live. Just no healthclub.
Flag Fri Dec 18, 2015
That's really the first timeI heard that. Stonegate is still a very desireable community with great access to the Verrazanno Bridge and easy commute to NYC. I have sold several units in there and have never had any complaints. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.
Keep in mind that opinions are often subjective, therefore consider revisiting more than once and at different different times of day, possibly chat with neighbors, check with the local police department for any filed complaints, etc.
The people that say Stonegate in Grasmere is noisy community, Did you here from a good source, friend or people who live in that community. I suggest you ride around the community different times of the day
and weekend, that should give you a idea.
regards
Beatrice
any other questions I can be reach on my internet
I disagree. I live right outside of there on west fingerboard rd. Its a large family oriented community. Give me a call if you're interested in Grasmere. I know the area like the back of my hand! 917-836-1594.