Home Buying in Savannah>Question Details

Karent, Home Buyer in Taylors, SC

Some of the homes I am following are being shown as sold. Why are the sale dates so old?

Asked by Karent, Taylors, SC Fri Aug 31, 2012

I was interested in 836 Maupas Ave., Savannah, GA 31401. Could you please tell me the date of the actual sale?

Answers

5
Just like Rodney explained. The properties my show active on different websites until they actually close. In todays market, there are many short sales and foreclosures that take longer than what we have typically become accustom to with closing times.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Like most other real estate websites, Trulia pulls their data from the local MLS. Until a property's status is updated in the MLS, Trulia will not be accurate either.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
The property is under contract. The terms of the sale are between the Buyer and Seller until it is finalized.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Trulia and other sites such as Zillow,Realtor.com, Hot Pads and others all get their info from the MLS . The big difference bettween them and an agent in that area is we are on top of it the day it happens as opposed to these sites which pull their info at different times which will cause you to have bad information and miss out on properties. Call me and I can set you up with day to day info in the area you like, so you'll never be behind again! Joe Iannacone 908-930-3247 or email me at joei@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
836 Maupas Street is currently under contract and has not closed yet. Many times listings will show differently to the public as you are looking at sites that are dated. Realtors can look at the current inventory through the MLS. The other sites get their listings from the MLS system and sometimes you will have outdated information hanging out there for long periods. I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for if you aren't currently workin with an agent. I can be reached at robinsellssavannah@gmail.com
Robin Arrow
Rawls Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012