Home Buying in Perris>Question Details

RedrumKomrad…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Social security disability and in process of fixing my credit

Asked by RedrumKomradgk Joice, Los Angeles, CA Wed Sep 12, 2012

I need to buy a home

Answers

7
Ok I will call your office no later than Tuesday my name is Brent JOICE
Ok I see your checklist I will work on getting my taxes. But I was on social security I haven't worked since 2010 I been on social security
All that's on my credit report is school loans medical bills and one credit card. I would love to get in a house for about 50,000. My main intrest is having a big yard it coul be a fixer upper. I am also waiting for the Va to approve my claim that's been about two years waiting. So if that come thru before I can pay for it with my social security I will be eligible for a Va loan. Which then I would be able to afford a place that cost more. I want a place in Perris ca. I appreciate any help I can get right now. I'm ready to move as soon as possible. I will even call you if I need to. Just let me know anybody. Rent to own anything I'm ready in atleast 4 months
Sheryl that sounds good. I would just have to come up with my down payment. One of my credit score was 471 then I went online and it said 508. In about 6 months my student loans will be wiped away. I'm in a rehabilitation program. That's it I'm going to pay my credit card that's about 458. I'm saying that to say this. I believe my credit will be probably repaired in six months. With all my payments at this point I can't afford to pay a company to fix my credit because I'm already tryin to pay all my bills off. But after I pay my car off which is about 4 more months I could probably afford to pay a mortgage.
I don't want to live Los angeles either Lancaster or Perris ca
Perris Lancaster California. I'm waiting for Va benefits. If it never come I'm going to try to save money. Only thing on my credit report is hospital bills school loans and a credit card. I'm paying on my school Loan about 6 more months my credit score should rise I'm at 508 credit score
Where are you looking to buy? In LA or Perris?

Jake