Alison, Home Buyer in Fairless Hills, PA

So we recently became aware that our landlord is being sued for foreclosure for the property we are renting in Fairless Hills.

Asked by Alison, Fairless Hills, PA Thu Sep 6, 2012

Not quite sure how long this process takes but I know that in the near-to-not-so-distant-future we are looking to be evicted by no fault of our own. We have decided we need to make a plan and the only option feasable to us at this moment is trying to get our monies together to purchase a home. This is definitely not the time frame we were looking for but we must do what we must do. As rental properties in the area or astronomical and we own 2 larger dogs which no apartments allow. Having said that we also don't have much money saved up to put down on a house but were thinking as first time home buyers maybe there are some programs out there to help us? or an FHA loan with only 3.5% down and using a family gift as our downpayment? I am so stressed and don't even know which way to turn or where to even start! Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. If possible and an agent in my area or broker could contact me that'd be great too AM11782@yahoo.com

Answers

2
Start where everyone has to start that is serious, Step #1 is going to see a loan officer or two and see if you can get a loan. It costs nothing and don't sign anything and don't pay anything. You are going for information only. It's free and painless.

All foreclosures do not end in foreclosure, understand that. Sometimes owners do what they do to get the bank to pay attention to their requests, they stop making payments to get the bank to adjust their loan. Often this blows up in their face but sometimes it works. Don't rush to get out the door just yet. There will be a lot of time that will pass before the auction. Seeking advice from a lawyer could also be of help but will cost you most likely. Do some google searches as the laws in different states varies. Good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 6, 2012
I would be glad to guide you through the process!!