Rachel, Home Buyer in 32806

So there is a property that is just 2 condos connected, and keep being told there is no HOA fee, where can i go to find out if there is or isn't.

Asked by Rachel, 32806 Sun Jan 16, 2011

112 E Esther #A Orlando Florida and called 800 number and personal stated there is NO HOA, need to know where to go to find out details. Hard to beleive no fees since they are connected by roof, and garage and upstairs wall!

Answers

5
I had an offer on this property for a client. There was no HOA and it was converted to CASH only
It's very possible it is simply a duplex on a lot by itself with no property mgt and no HOA. If someone lives in the other side, ask them what they know.
Mike
407-463-5348
Rachel, it's just a single lot in a nice old residential neighborhood in central Orlando on which was built a duplex in 2007. This area is full of duplexes and many date back 30 or 40 years. I know it seems like every place in Florida has an HOA, but that is rarely true of older neighborhoods. You and your neighbor will own the middle wall in common and that's it.
Rachel,

This is an important question, I have looked up the property and found some conflicting information as well. What I have been finding a lot lately is the HOA is either changing management companies and the information is not easily accessible. There are a few ways that I've been tracking this information down, if you give me a call or send me an email I'll explain the process in greater detail!

Look forward to speaking with you!
Jeramie Vaine
jvaine1@gmail.com
978.870.9429
Web Reference: http://www.jeramievaine.com
Rachael it sounds like a duplex (2 side by side units) that were converted to a condex style condominium. they do exist and some do not have condo fees although there is a common cost such as insurance and common maintenace that are usually split 50/50 among the 2 owners or if 1 owner owns both sides, they pay all. You can easily ask teh listing agent for condo docs and rules and regs tio see how it is set up.