Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Alia Mack, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

So I'm interested in a property that is listed at 500k. Nonetheless, this is a condo and can not be financed in a

Asked by Alia Mack, Las Vegas, NV Thu Feb 14, 2013

traditional way. So my question is how Can I approach the owner by offering a partial cash amount for about half and do the agreed upon amount later when the building is financeable. Is this even possible or is there any other type of way I could acquire this I really want the unit.

Help the community by answering this question:


This loan officer specializes in "niche" loans, including non-warrantable condos.

Keith Ho - Loan Originator NMLS #226778
Cell: 702-501-9466 or 702-518-5209
Fax: 702-947-6750
Security National Mortgage Company NMLS #3116
9330 W. Sahara Ave, Suite 270
Las Vegas NV 89117
Office: 702-647-5472 x205

Depending on the seller's financial position you can have your agent inquire about seller financing.

If you need help writing up the offer, I can help you with that.
Kimberly Conde
Realtor, Broker-Salesperson
Century 21 Solutions
8660 Spring Mountain Rd., #103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702) 275-2413
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 17, 2013
Depending upon the seller's situation, it may be possible to purchase the condo with what is called a "Contract of sale or with an AITD (all inclusive trust deed) call me and I may be able to help you.

Roger D. Melvin, Broker-Salesman
Simply Vegas
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Give me a call and lets see what the seller is willing to do. We can write an offer and see what the seller counters at. You just never know until you put it in writing and present it. If you do not ask you will never get.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
"about half and do the agreed upon amount later when the building is financeable"
Let me role play the seller in this scenario. "And when do you think the building will qualify in financiable?? Don't think even a hard money lender will go to 50% on that contingency. More like 70% and for a short term.

David Cooper Property Management and Foreclosure Investor
http://www.lasvegawinner.org 702.499.7037
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
You need a hard money loan. Ask your lender if they do hard money loans. If you need a referral to a reputable lender please email me.

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013

There are other ways such hard money lenders for one.
Depending upon the reason that the home can not be financed through conventional, there still may be a few other methods to get you financed.

If you would like to talk about this, contact me.

Make every day the best it can be!

Melvin Swan
Real Estate Agent
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hi Alia,

you can contact me directly below and I'd be glad to assist you.


CELL: 702-241-6110
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer