Home Buying in Atlantic City>Question Details

Ewl713, Home Buyer in Atlantic City, NJ

So I am considering a job in the Atlantic City area - would want to find a home within 1 hour of their that is on at least 2 acres..

Asked by Ewl713, Atlantic City, NJ Thu Sep 24, 2009

$1.5M max... where do you live ? love small towns and dont mind a commute..... a some criteria 5500 sq feet minimum and not a home that needs a ton of work.... any suggestions ?

Answers

9
I have an agent in my office that grew up and works in the area with great knowledge of homes in this price range. Make sure you contact and agent that understands this particular market and what is involved in purchasing a home in this catagory.

Contact Lisa.

Lisa Fannon
Sales Associate
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Cell: 908- 907-5029

Lfannon@orangekeyrealty.com

Contact Lisa.

Lisa Fannon
Sales Associate
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Cell: 908- 907-5029

Lfannon@orangekeyrealty.com
This is Janine Salsburg again. I accidently mixed-up listing service numbers, the two houses I own in Buena Vista Township 29 miles to Atlantic City are Lakehouse.com # 68214 and #68768.
I own two great properties for sale that fit this description: Lakehouse.com # 224276 5/3 with an inground pool for $269k and Lakehouse.com # 228052 3/2 Stone house on a 16 acre private lake in the Pinelands for $999k Lakehouse.com # 228052. Both properties can accommodate two horses. Buy both if you want a caretakers house, they are very close to each other.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009
Atlantic City is a great place to live & work. I was born and raised in AC and service the Real Estate needs of many Casino and Non-Casino workers. There are many great properties closer than a one hour commute. Do you like waterfront, lakefront, horse farm or rural housing? Egg Harbor, Hamilton & Galloway Townships will have a property to suit your home buying needs and all are only 20 to 30 minutes to Atlantic City via the Atlantic City Expressway or the Whtie or Black Horse Pikes. Please take a few minutes to visit my website at http://www.cruffu.com to search for properties or contact me at cruffu@kw.com and I will do the searching for you.
Welcome to Atlantic City
My name is Jose Rivera Sinclair, I live and sell real estate in Atlantic County, there are many areas that can accommodate your needs, depending on what you are looking for, there are have several homes from one to five acres in the area that I can email you. Email me for more details. Thanks!
sinclairjose@yahoo.com or Cell 609 338-8877
You have many options. With the AC expressway you have access to many developed towns with goods schools, and municipal services. There is some great new construction housing available as well. It really depends on how want to live. Do you want to be in an area that is mostly rural with horse farms and other open space? or Do you want the convenience of local shopping. Since this is not a minor investment you should also be informed of resale values. If you will like some assistance in navigating thru all your available options I'd be happy to assist. In the meantime feel free to use this home search tool. http://www.YourNJHomeSearch.com There is awesome map search tool there. You can also search by county. I'd suggest you begin by looking in Cumberland and Gloucester counties.

Jeremy S. Hill, Realtor Associate,
jeremyhill@kw.com
Office: 856.685.1651
Direct: 609.876.5817
Fax: 609.482.8235
"Your Interest 1st Always"
There are some great areas within 30 minutes of Atlantic City on 2+ acres. My favorites are Galloway and Hamilton Township. Please contact me and I can help you find a great house. We have some areas that are wooded and some areas in more of a farm like setting.

Best wishes,

Matt
Web Reference: http://HavilandGroup.net
I'd recommend just outside of Ocean City, NJ .. Please email or call me directly and I'll introduce you to the agent that controls over 40% of the inventory in that area.. He is the best and worth the call !

Sean T. Shallis
Broker/Sales Associate
Senior Real Estate Strategist

Weichert Realtors and The Shallis Group
1 Newark St, Hoboken, N.J. 07030
Office: 201-656-8488

Direct: 201-427-1032
Fax: 201-427-1022
sean@theshallisgroup.com
http://www.theshallisgroup.com

“FREE…Market Snapshot for Buyers and Sellers…INSTANTLY!
“CLICK HERE NOW”

Our combined mission as a team is to provide our customers with a passionately motivated and committed team of highly skilled real estate professionals. We’ll work with you to understand and accomplish our customers short and long term goals both “in and out” of the real estate transaction.