Candice, Home Buyer in Danville, CA

Single house for rent in Liverona estate Walnut Creek

Asked by Candice, Danville, CA Tue Mar 19, 2013

Can anyone let me know how to find a single house for rent in Liverona estate Walnut Creek? Or please let me know if you know any single house house for rent in this area.
Thanks.

Answers

5
There are many resources available from newspaper to the internet. I know the Walnut Creek to Danville area, I have resided here for over 20 years. I can help you through this process. We do have a property coming soon in Alamo.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Thank you, can you please keep me in touch for the property coming in Liverona area or Alamo border? Thanks.
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Just be careful with Craigslist.

Many scams on the loose, sometimes it is hard to determine which is real or not.

Couple of scams come to mind:
1. Collecting information electronically so you can view.
2. Asking for money prior to move in or agreement
3. Having a local agent show the property BUT the poster asks you NOT to mention his name.

Most posters like to attract people with their low ball pricing, which will generate the lead for them to scam.

Just remember, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"
Suggest driving around and looking for FOR RENT signs; many houses are not advertised, particularly on Craig's List.
I second Elizabeth's recommendation - CraigsList seems to be the best source for homes for lease.
Craigslist is awesome for this service.
Web Reference: http://Www.craigslist.org