Pete, Other/Just Looking in Edison, NJ

Shorting listing areas and reasonable price of MLS # 905177

Asked by Pete, Edison, NJ Tue Dec 16, 2008

Hi, I'm shortlisting areas to buy a single family but confused where. I've Sayreville, Franklin Park/South Brunswick area and bridgewater. I'm looking for relatively newer house and thats what I choose Sayreville,

Towne lake. Kaplan is still building houses there but the prices are beyond my pocket so I looked for resale, 3-4 years old. We shortlisted this house. Can you please let me know the reasonable price for it. Also how is this Towne lake and should we consider the brand new house or a resale in the same community.

Thanks.

Answers

1
Great house. I know the area well and I have seen many in this development. The resale is just fine.

I checked out the recent closings..there are noe really that comp.. the closings have bee up to and over 600k

I'd take you in at 485k.. considering the price the current homeover paid for the property.. you would get a steal at 495 -500k.

Call me and lets set up a time to make this offer!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Direct: 732-213-1409

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com