Home Buying in Buffalo>Question Details

Angela Henni…, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

Short sale new york buyer NEED HELP

Asked by Angela Hennings, Buffalo, NY Wed Nov 21, 2012

I made an offer on a short sale in ny full price. My lawyer made an addendum that i would get inspection appraisal and appy for mortgage after short sale approval. Seller came back and said no i have to pay and do everyhing now as they only have 30 days to close after bank approval. Now we are stalled i dont want to pay all this money that i cant get back without knowing the bank will approve my offer. Seller wont agree to any compromise and i iust found out offer was already sent to the bank. Need help

Answers

2
Your attorney can better advise, consider a consultation....
Help can only come from your attorney. You will get many other agents here on this forumoffering you advise, especially those from out of the area who do not have the expertise and knowledge of NYS Real Property Law.

Short Sale properties are not for everybody and do require a great degree of risk for the buyer.Talk to the agent you had submit the offer AND, your attorney who reviewed the contract.

If it was me, I would walk before you spend another dime because, you may lose thousands and still not get the house!

Just my opinion.