Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

John, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Setting up live search in MLS

Asked by John, San Antonio, TX Mon Jun 24, 2013

I would be in market for buying house with following criteria. Would anyone be able to help me setting up live search (Email: jig1001@yahoo.com) in MLS with following criteria to get me flavor as starting point?
Seperate search for 1) Helotes 2) Stone Oak 3) Alamo ranch
I would also consider any other location comparable to these most desirable locations.

Price: 220K
Age: Built after year 2000
Bed: 3
Bath: 2
Garage: 2
Lot size: 5500 sq ft

Answers

10
Just sent you 94 homes to check out :)

You may have already gotten a list, but I like to throw my name in the hat. I have so many things that I offer buyers that no one has been able to match over the past 16 years. Some of the highlights are:

1 - I'll get you a lower interest rate than anyone in the state. I have a bit of an unfair advantage that will result in you saving a ton of money on interest... I'll explain how later :)

2 - Very aggressive negotiator.. I want the seller to lower the price, make repairs, pay your closing costs... anything I can do to get you a better deal.

3 - I don't cost you a penny! I get paid for by the other agent or builder

4 - Fast, efficient, and VERY experienced. For the San Antonio and Surrounding areas, there are very few folks out there that have done as many transactions as I have. To boot, I was a very high volume home investor for 10 years.. I bought and sold 1498 homes myself.. not too many entire companies that can say that. :) The benefit to you.. I've seen it all, and I know all the little tricks that will save you a ton of money up front, and over the life of your loan.

Check out my testimonials..

If you need anything at all.. shoot me a text, send me an e-mail, or go old school... and call me :)

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 27, 2013
Done!

Leah McNamara AHWD BPOR CRS GRI
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Best Practices Realty
Call or Text: (210) 379-2799
email: Leah@BPR.co
Web: http://www.BPR.co for the best map based 'Lifestyle' home search
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hopefully, you received the information you need from the great agents on this site.

If you need help with your home loan, please contact me. I have 14 years experience in helping families finance their next home. I am familiar with all loan programs and property scenarios. I’ll make sure you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Customer service and “on time closing is top priority. Hope to hear from you soon.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
What you need is an experienced agent. I'm happy to help. Give me a call. My direct number is 210-912-3244.
Feel free to contact me directly at 210-912-3244. I'm happy to help.
You will be getting quite an onslaught of homes to look over that may not even match your criteria and eventually risk becoming very frustrated like a lot of people do before I meet them.

I really like to get to know people well so I can help narrow things down. This will save your valuable time by not having to look over dozens and dozens of homes that definitely not work for you

I will ask you a series of questions in order to discover what things matter most to you now and what may influence your needs in the future. Then I can find you the right home at the right price with least amount of inconvenience to you.

Please contact me anytime

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
John,
Will be happy to supply the search for you. Let me know how I can help you further.
John, you will be receiving your custom searches in a few minutes. Thanks for all the great specifications. Priscilla
John,

I would be more than happy to assist you in your home search! Our team has access to MLS and every home in the areas you're looking for. We can narrow your search as specific as you'd like, and find you the perfect match! 1 story, 2 story, wood floors, carpet, big yard, small yard... You name it! I'll find it!

We also offer a buyers rebate of $1000! You can apply this to your closing costs, or if you have no closing costs... We will rebate you the $1000 after closing.. to help with your new move in costs, or anything else you may need towards your move in.

My number is 210.831.2402. Please feel free to call anytime, day or night. Good luck in your search!

Joshua Wright
SellSmart Real Estate
Joshuasellsmart@gmail.com
John,

Can do easy! Call me when you're available.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Email: cberry@cbharper.com
Web Page: http://www.chuckberryrealtor.com

NOTE: Texas requires REALTORS furnish consumer friendly information about Brokerage Services - click on the link:
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

The best compliment to a REALTOR is a referral!
If you know anyone with a Real Estate need, whether buying or selling, anywhere in the world, I can help! Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you send to me, paid at closing!