Liz Allen, Other/Just Looking in Richmond, VA

Seriously thinking about becoming a loan officer, is this a good career choice??

Asked by Liz Allen, Richmond, VA Fri Aug 3, 2012

Answers

2
Hello Liz give me a call to discuss originating mortgages. I own a mortgage company in Richmond.
804 937 8608
Jerold
Hi Liz,

I was a mortgage loan officer for years but got out of it when all the rules changed. I loved it. If you truely care about people and are willing to work very hard you will probably do fine. Lead Generation, Sales and customer service experience would be a plus. Just know that it's usually only commission so it's a really good idea to have a nice savings before you break into it full time. If you are interested in getting into business financing I could help you with that. In my opinion it's a lot easier in this market. We provide ton's of training live and web based. Let me know and I would be happy to send you more information.

Thank You,

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance
559-375-2512