Home Buying in Dover>Question Details

Ny Owner, Home Buyer in Wolcott, NY

Selling Primary Residence and Moving Out of State.

Asked by Ny Owner, Wolcott, NY Fri Jan 27, 2012

How do I go about purchasing a house in another state while working and renting in another? Can I get a mortgage for an out of state house while renting and working in another state? Don't need much of a mortgage as I would have 3/4 of the purchase price after I sell my current residence. Has anyone done this?

Help the community by answering this question:


You can if you quailify, you should start by speaking with a loan officer, becuase you are crossing state lines I recomend a national company or bank that works on both states like Bank of Amercia or one of the other well known banks. if you are looking to buy or sell in NH just send me an email and I can help
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 28, 2012
You can get a loan from Utah and buy in Florida, the lenders just need to be licensed there. Speak to some lenders, ask if they can do a loan there. Ask to get prequalified to see if you are able to buy. Just start asking questions and it will fall into place. Putting down 75% will make things easier anywhere you go.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer