Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Kiran, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Seen these condos in Miami Beach Why is the price $15,000? Is that the monthly price? Im confused: please help

Asked by Kiran, Outside U.S. Sun Aug 16, 2009

They come with excellent interiors, water view etc,etc. And could you please inform me on the down payment as well. If the prie says $15,000: what would be my monthly payments? I am a first time buyer overseas. I can't afford too much high prices or monthly payments. I dont mind if it's not condos: they do confuse me!!! What would be a better option in Miami Beach itself?

Answers

1
Hello Kiran,
I would love to assist you in your search. You can search my site at your leisure. Being a Miami Beach resident I can help you with all that you will need to know. Could you provide me with more information as to those 15k condos you did see? Also send me an email with exactly what you are looking for(bedrooms/baths, price) and I will send you some properties also for your review.

Greg Schreiber
Homekeys
786.223.3324
greg9966@atlanticbb.net
http://www.homekeys.com/agent/greg_schreiber