Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Raj, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Seeking advise from Professional(s) to help form a company and help us BUY a Warehouse & property in US.

Asked by Raj, Dallas, TX Sat Feb 23, 2013

Greetings!
I am seeking information as I am planning to launch a Company in US to be listed in NYSE, for the same I am also seeking advise from professional(s) to assist in guiding us to BUY us a Warehouse, a decent location Apartment sized 1500 sq ft with 3 Bed 2 Baths in NY Region.
Warehouse could be 15-20 miles away but size approx. 5000 sq ft in any Industrial area.
Can anyone guide with Professional attorney to help us form a company to an Alien residing in India.
Cheers!
Raj

Answers

3
Please call me for assistance. My name is Padmini and I can be reached at 347-903-6736.
With my experience along with the banks capabilities, you might
want to have me on you're side when it comes to making sure
you're deal will get closed in a timely fashion.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-060
Raj,
I can definitely help in this matter, as I have helped many other internationals set up residential and commercial property business investments in America. I have an experienced attorney in this matter who will be able to help properly form your company as an international investor. In addition, my firm and I will be able to help you acquire a warehouse and apartment as specified. My expertise would suit well to make sure your company and youself as a principle are properly set up to maximize efficiency and tax benefits offered for a US company, as well as respective property. Let me know if you would like to set-up a conerfernce call to discuss the matter futher. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Anthony,
Thanks for ur brief message.
Kindly send me ur contact details, so i can write to you & also speak to you to start this process.
thanks.
Raj
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013