Home Buying in Oak Park>Question Details

Shawn, Home Buyer in Oak Park, MI

Seeking a land contract home in the Oak Park area. How do I find land contract listings?

Asked by Shawn, Oak Park, MI Wed Oct 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093672004-24730-Manistee-St-…

Answers

5
Michelle Payne’s answer
Hi Shawn,

I would be happy to send you a list of land contracts that are available in Oak Park. Let me know the price range you are seeking to stay in and % down and I will send you everything on the market!
I'm also interested in a land contract listing for homes in Oak Park.
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
Hello Michelle I would also like a list of land contracts home that are currently available in Oak Park.
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013
Thank you for your response Michelle. We are looking preferably in the Oak Park, Southfield areas but will consider locations surrounding these areas. We are looking within the 40 to 70,000 range with 10% down if at all possible. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012
im looking for a land contract home in oak park michigan
looking for land contract in southfield,oak park, michigan.
Shawn,
I am a Realtor in Michigan. Unfortunately I do not cover that side of the State. However, a Realtor can help you find listing in that area. Also, I wrote a book to help people looking for Land Contracts that is available as a Kindle eBook on Amazon. I have provided a lot of information on the subject there that might help you. It is called: Understanding Land Contract Homes: In Pursuit of the American Dream. http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Contract-Pursuit-America…
looking for land contract in redford michigan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012