Home Buying in Cerritos>Question Details

Procogsci_43, Home Buyer in Los Alamitos, CA

Seeking 1800 Sq ft, 3-4 bdrm/2 bath (min.) SFR's, 600k <.*Needs to be in Whitney HS boundary*.

Asked by Procogsci_43, Los Alamitos, CA Sun Jul 3, 2011

Prefer large back yard, quiet track, 2 car garage...foreclosure needing min.-to-mod. repairs, Okay.

Answers

5
Hi Procogsci
I have just finished reviewing the current list of all 94 homes currently listed as active in Cerritos, Large, Small, High and Low Priced Large lots and small, Standard Sale, et al.
None match all of your current request.
There are several that come close.
I have been active in the Cerritos market since 1970.
If I may be of further service to you, Please get in touch.
Leo
lgauthier@ca.rr.com
Here is also a link you may want to read regarding admissions policy for Whitney HS

http://www.whitneyhs.org/admissions/
Leo is right about the inventory for bank owned or even short sales with your criteria, that are CURRENTLY on the market. I put that in all caps on purpose.

My reason is that in this area there are still a LOT of people who are in default or owe a LOT more than their homes are worth, these could be excellent short sale deals. I am a very experienced short sale negotiator / Realtor who, when I have a buyer client specifically looking in a certain area, I go out & talk to these owners about the benefits of doing a short sale & MAKE them available for YOU.

After that happens the entire process of the short sale is You & Me vs. bank!

All of the current short sales I pulled up for your criteria that are coming up as Active listings, are ALL stating they have at least 1 other offer already submitted. This annoys me terribly because they should be in a "back up offer status". It's better for you NOT to be a secondary offeror, but to be in the PRIMARY position.

Please email me Directly if you'd like to work with an aggressive agent to find you a great home. I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for new answers, again, please email me directly.

I live in Rossmoor - 90720, so I am close by!

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Distressed Property Expert
Hi Procogsci
All of ABC School District is eligebile to attent Whitney High School.
Enterance is by exam.
Large back yards are great buy when found.
I can send the list to you which has large back yards.
There are some foreclosures at this time, but most sales are regular sales with a few Short Sales in between.
Please send me a link and I will upland the current listings and statisctics for Cerritos Housing.

Leo Gauthier, Broker
Cerritos and La Palma
562-402-6200
310-753-7011
Serving Cerritos and La Palma since 1970.
I would love to help you out. I can email you current listings that fit your criteria.

Here is my contact information

Rick Manzanares
Coldwell Banker Dynasty
17410 Bloomfield Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)650-9664
Rick90650@yahoo.com