Sean Dezoysa, Home Buyer in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Seeking Investor friendly realtor, preferably with good experience

Asked by Sean Dezoysa, Santa Fe Springs, CA Thu Feb 21, 2013

Hi, I run a real estate investment firm in the Santa Fe Springs area. I'm looking to: 1) give cash offers on fixer uppers 2) get referrals on expireds and early cancellations. Depending on the seller's situation I can sometimes pay you the commission you lost--I'll send you my criteria and also explain how we can sometimes turn a tough situation into a win-win.

Areas I cover: East LA to Rowland Heights, Lakewood to Buena Park, and the entire area in-between. For listings with very strong numbers I will stretch a little on the drive. Looking forward to speaking with you, Sean

Answers

3
Saul L. Galvan’s answer
Sean,

I'm certain by now, you know you need an agent that shares the same.common goals. As a Certified Investor Agent Specialist™ (CIAS) my team will find, create, and close your deals to increase returns.

Saul L. Galvan, CIAS
GALVAN GROUP LA
http://www.galvangroupla.com
Sean, my core business is catering to investors. I help procure product via short sales, bulk tapes, and auction sales. I am involved from acquisition, project management, and subsequent resale. If you still have not found the right broker I can send you some of my projects so you can see our finished product. my email is joer@capstone-realtors.com and our website is http://www.buysellrefi.com
Hi Sean,

I'm an independent broker who is not constrained by the typical big box real estate structure. I've got the flexibility to get deal done that other agents can't get past their own broker.

Give me a call and lets see how we can do business.

Brad Davidson'714-961-8442